Custom Search

Apr 19, 2012

Goin' Grizz


PLAYOFF CLENCHER


Memphis 37-25 2nd Southwest/5th Western

These Grizzlies will be playing in May. They might even play again on my birthday. Last year they gave me a win over Oklahoma City on May 1, 2011 as a gift for my 30th birthday. This year I travel to Memphis to watch them play 2 of their last regular season games against Portland and Cleveland. I can't wait. Who knows, if they go far, I might be able to swing a trip to a Finals game??? If they were to play the Celtics I don't even have to travel. Wow. Such possibilities to dream about, but I'm getting ahead of myself.



Let's see what these Grizzlies do. I think this team is stacked and they have the chemistry, the dogma, the 'spirit' to elevate their game. They remind me of the Boston Bruins - another Bear - which won the NHL last year. Marc Gasol is this year's Tim Thomas. Belive it.


  • Rudy speaks out on the playoffs – 6 years in the NBA and now his first taste of the post-season on its way.




    Go Grizz!
  • No comments: