Custom Search

Jan 31, 2011

Grizzlies' Randolph named Player of the Week

Grizzlies' Randolph named Player of Week


Zach Randolph, Memphis Grizzlies
Jan. 24 @ Toronto: Posted a double-double with 17 points and 12 rebounds in a 100-98 win over the Raptors.
Jan. 26 @ New Jersey: Scored 20 points and grabbed 16 rebounds in a 93-88 loss to the Nets.
Jan. 28 @ Philadelphia: Totaled 22 points and 12 rebounds in a 99-94 victory over the 76ers.
Jan. 29 vs. Washington: Recorded 24 points and 20 rebounds in a 107-93 win over the Wizards.
NBA.com




Bitch don't hate me hate the bank, or snatch the G's that I take
Or hate my shiny wristband, and big ass rims I rotate
See people flip when I'm comin', got some of 'em sick at the stomach
They wonder what I brought in, they wonder what I got comin'

1 comment:

J-Bo said...

Z-Bo and Melo are my two favourite NBA players... 5 years in a row.