Custom Search

Jan 20, 2011

Days of NBA Lives - Wherein I steal Ball Don't Lie's Idea

I think this stuff is hilarious so I'm going to be ripping it off for now and doing it my own way. Enjoy.



  • Marcin Gortat: The best QB in NFL....... For me as a europen guy who doesnt know shit about football I pick M.Vick???? Am i wrong?

  • Larry Sanders:The planes came to take over the buildings..

  • Marcin Gortat:Woman..... We will never understand them!:(

  • Evan Turner:North Carolina has waffle house so you already know where I'm going

  • Daniel Gibson: Some ppl come into our lives & leave footprints on our hearts.. Others come into our lives & make us wanna leave footprints on there face


  • Bobby Brown:Look into my closet then u kno I love couture, even more my shoe collection 2 fly for the fu$$in floor..Shelves, Louis V in shelves

  • DeJuan Blair:IM BORED AS EVER!! BOUT TA GO 2 sleep!!!

No comments: