Custom Search

Mar 15, 2010

Go NIT

Yes I am happy Georgia Tech sneaked in to the NCAA tournament.  But for the first time in quite a while I am more interested in the NIT than the big dance.   Sorry, I just can't get excited about Syracuse, Kansas, Kentucky, and Duke.   The only top seeds I like ... wait no... I don't like any of them.


 So bring on the NIT!

  • Memphis
  • Rhode Island
  • Virginia Tech
  • Mississippi State (should have beaten the #1 team, Kentucky except for a miracle 0.1s comeback for SEC champ yesterday)
  • Ole Miss
  • UConn
  • UNC - defending national champs
  • Cincinatti
  • and good ole Quinnipiac


I mean you know it's hard to argue with the excitement of watching these guys instead:

  • Robert Morris
  • UCSB banana slugs
  • Vermont
  • Wofford
  • East Tennessee State (I am from Tennessee and never heard of this school before)

Unless Georgia Tech runs the table I'll be sticking with the NIT this year. 

No comments: