Custom Search

Jul 22, 2009

Yearbook Photos



  • Grizzlies' Zach Randolph Joins Young and Hungry – He rode in like a Texas wind, took the east bound train.

    Randolph said. “I just need to be a little rough and practice hard. That’s what got me better. I was practicing against Rasheed Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Dale Davis, Arvydas Sabonis every day. They pushed me around, and that’s how I got better.”


    Yes, that could make you pretty tough.

    My favorite summer moves:

    1. Sheed Boston Celtics

    2. Ron Ron Lakers

    3. Vinsanity Magic

    4. Jarrett Jack Raptors

    5. Mike Miller Wizards

    6. Courtney Lee Nets

    7. Ben Gordon Pistons

    8. Anthony Parker Cavaliers

    9. Trevor Ariza Rockets

    10. Allen Iverson? Grizzlies


    Dishonorable Mention: Darko to Knicks, CharlieV to Pistons, Shaq Moon to Cavs, Bass and Barnes to Magic, McDyess, Haislip, and Jefferson to Spurs, Hedo to Raps, Sean May to Kings, QRoss, Marion, and Greg Buckner to Mavs, Afflalo to Denver, Dhantay Jones and Earl Watson to Indiana, Foye and Sam Cassell to Wizards, Madsen to Clippers, Frye to Suns, Crawford to Hawks, Songalia to TPups.
  • 3 comments:

    team_bong said...

    charlie v > courtney lee

    vanjulio said...

    I like Charlie V but Lee is a future star. Really I could have had Charlie instead of Ben Gordon. I just like the photo of Gordon alone on the bench fouled out. Sucka

    J-Bo said...

    i really love the Z-Bo photo lol...