Custom Search

Jul 30, 2009

Toronto Jackets

Is this really Toronto?



Jarrett Jack Press Conference Pt. 3 - July 21, 2009

Truck Crash releases 12 million bees



I am really excited to watch my Tech fellows in Canada play this year. I don't know what the hell is going on with the Grizzlies. They are stocking up on UConn Huskies. Why? But Detroit did too, by bringing in Ben Gordon and Charlie V in one swipe to join Rip Hamilton.

We might have 4 Huskies on our team before preseason. Meanwhile my other favorite Tech baller is on Washington Wizards with former Grizzly 6th man of the Year and Rookie of the Year, Mike Miller33.

So between the Raptors, Wizards, and Celtics (the local team) – I might not be watching all 82 Grizz games next season...




It should be a thrilling year:

No comments: